In this podcast, we discuss the power of storytelling in influencing social change. The topic of sex trafficking is continuing to garner more attention. Now, more than ever, we need to share stories that will move people towards social change.
In this episode, you’ll learn about our upcoming film project, why we are wanting to tell better stories, and how you can tell stories that create change.
In this episode, we’re talking about:
- How stories build empathy so we can better understand social issues
- Why stories make you feel something, enabling you to experience something that is outside of your normal experience
- The power of word of mouth in spreading awareness about human trafficking
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories. Most importantly, be sure to tag @elijahrising so we can see them.
If you have found our podcast helpful, please take a minute to support this program by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes—your reviews help us reach new audiences, and we love to read your responses.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube.
- Share this podcast on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.