In this podcast, we sat down with Jamey Caruthers, Sr. Staff Attorney at Children At Risk to talk about policies that are important to combatting sex trafficking. You will learn about the next legislative session in Texas, what bills will be presented, and how to talk to your representatives.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories. Most importantly, be sure to tag @elijahrising so we can see them.
If you have found our podcast helpful, please take a minute to support this program by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes—your reviews help us reach new audiences, and we love to read your responses.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube.
- Share this podcast on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.