We were so excited to visit Dr. Stroope in Dallas to talk about evangelism, missions, and anti-trafficking work. A couple of the questions we ask in this episode are:
- Why should we think differently about the term “mission”?
- Are social services auxiliary to the church? Or are they an important function?
- How can we be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in our everyday life?
Mike is Professor of World Christian Witness and holder of the M.C. Shook Chair of Missions at Baylor University’s George W. Truett Theological Seminary. We know you will enjoy this episode, help us reach more people by sharing this episode with others.
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories. Most importantly, be sure to tag @elijahrising so we can see them.
If you have found our podcast helpful, please take a minute to support this program by: