When you first learn about human trafficking you feel overwhelmed. You ask the questions: Should I donate? Should I start volunteering somewhere? What are the next steps after becoming aware of trafficking?
On top of feeling overwhelmed you may feel a full range of emotions; from brokenness to anger or rage. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We filmed this episode to help you find your place in this movement against sexual exploitation.
In this episode, you’ll learn about our journey into the fight against trafficking, and we’ll give you some ideas about what your next steps are.
So if you are just now hearing about sex trafficking, here are some next steps.
In this episode, we’re talking about:
- Why prayer is the most overlooked first step
- Why you don’t need to start a ministry or nonprofit to make an impact
- Why education is so important to fighting human trafficking
Elijah Rising’s recommended reading guide »
Thank you for listening!
If you’d like to share your thoughts on this episode:
- Leave a comment below this blog post.
- Share your biggest takeaway on Instagram stories. Most importantly, be sure to tag @elijahrising so we can see them.
If you have found our podcast helpful, please take a minute to support this program by:
- Leaving a review on iTunes—your reviews help us reach new audiences, and we love to read your responses.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or YouTube.
- Share this podcast on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.