We could all use some good news right about now!
This fall Elijah Rising is releasing our first film based on true stories of triumph over trafficking.
While most of the news surrounding this issue covers the horror and pain, we wanted to share the side that most people never see….the triumph and victory.
The film, Restored: She Will Rise, invites the viewer to join a moving journey through an individual’s awareness and intercession to another’s first intervention resulting in liberty for the woman reached. Survivors welcome the viewer into their stories which begin with a miraculous encounter with God and culminate in personal triumph over trauma and the restoration of all things.
How you can host a live watch party on October 17th:
- Download THIS Printable Watch Party Kit includes a suggested menu, trafficking stats, watch party checklist, program for the night of, tech instructions, host invite graphics, and so much more!
- Decide if you want to join online individually or host a socially distant in-person event. (We vote for hosting a watch party…We know you’re dying to see real people, plus you can attend in your PJs for all we care!)
- Register HERE! While you’re at it invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, PTA, Bible study, etc. by sending them THIS registration link. (It’s free!)
- After registering, check your email for easy, step-by-step instructions on how to set up your personal fundraising page. (Pro tip: Make it a competition between friends who can raise the most money!)
- Share THESE IMAGES to spread the exciting news on social media or via text.
- Most importantly, use the hashtag #elijahrising to share how your watch party is slaying everyone else’s!
We hope you’ll join us on October 17th for an evening of celebration.
At this point in the justice movement (as well as this year)—I think many of us need to hear the other side of the story. The triumph, the victory, and the hope of restoration.
There is a reason we are contending for justice…it’s because Jesus is the hope of the world, He is the Restorer of all things not just then but now. You are a critical part of that story.
God has declared that He indeed hears the cries of the broken and stretches out His hand to save. We celebrate His tenderness and His power. Celebrate that He has chosen to use His body to accomplish this. We celebrate the courage, strength, and resilience of every survivor.
Join us in celebrating that indeed He is making all things new.